The Last Judgment, Contemporary Jewish Expressionism Painting, Landscape at Night, Modern Religious Artwork




The Last Judgment, Final Day of Judgment, Contemporary Jewish Expressionism Painting, Landscape at Night, Modern Religious Artwork, Original Art by Independent Artist, Diptych on Recycled Paper, Handmade Home Decor, Drawings on Recycled Book Pages, Modern Judaica Art, Christian Religious Art, The Apocalypses on Art, Unusual Handmade Wall Decor, Colorful Acrylic Paintings on Paper, Modern Mixed Media Art, Recycle art

Title: That minute right after the beginning of the Last Day Of Judgement. Yom HaDin.

A new group of works done in Brooklyn NYC in 2018. I am enjoying a lot this paintings made recycling the book pages and I believe they are some kind of training for my next project in bigger sizes. I feel less influence of my years in Israel and more dryness and coldness from New York. I am having a weird 2018 year, it is like a weird mix between fatherhood, over excitement with my brain imaginary activity and also a lot of exhausted disappointment. It is like if living in Brooklyn is same as watching my best dream but very much in slow motion; feeling desperate and sometimes simply bothered by a mediocre boredom. Anyway, I had the idea of translating my fatherhood experiences into paintings but no, doesn't work like that hahahaha. At end when I sit and start drawing, it is all out of my control. Here an example of that new attempts to track my existence.

I will recommend framing this works in a shadow box, keeping lot of space around and also separating the works from the background and the glass, like floating on air. Approximate 19" x 13" inches, 2018. This is an original art work. Only one 1/1 of a kind.