All My Men Are Gone, Independent Artist Work, Handmade Home Decor, Diptych on paper, Night Landscape




All My Men Are Gone, Independent Artist Works, Handmade Home Decor, Diptych Art on paper, Night Landscape, European Monarchy Portrait, Classic Art Recycled, Recycled Book Pages, Informal Painting, Architecture Drawings, Mixed media drawing, Art of Interiors, Modern Art Painting, Indoor architecture, Handmade mixed media on Paper, Folk Drawing, Colorful acrylic painting, Dada Paintings, Surreal Expressionism, Recycled Paper Paintings, Old Book Pages, Colorful House Decoration, Made in USA

Tittle: All my Men are gone.

This group of works are my production done in New York City at end of 2015 and 2017. They have lot of patient and laborious work and process. It is done usually by mono-printing layers of "info" and retouching or adding singular details making it less "symmetric". I really like them because I feel they have lot of "junction" energies. I feel in them lot of impressions from living in Holy Land (Israel) and also new raw impacts from my new adventures at Brooklyn NY. They are diptych works and I saw them framed and in walls at the house of a friend and they really have power, energy and magnetic strings... I think so ;-)

Approx 19" x 13" inches, 2013. This is an original art work. Only one 1/1 of a kind.