All my doubts are Gone, Diptych on Recycled Paper Informal Painting by Independent Artist, Architecture Indoor Drawings



All my doubts are Gone, Diptych on Recycled Paper, Informal Painting Artwork by Independent Artist, Architecture Inspired Drawings, Handmade Home Decor, Goth Skulls in a Memento Mori, Modern Dada Paintings, Contemporary Jewish Expressionism Art, Recycled Book Pages, Indoor architecture, Unusual Wall Decor, Colorful Artwork, Acrylic Paintings, Mixed media drawing, Modern Art Painting, Technical drawings, Religious inspired art, Art of Interiors, Recycle art, Handmade mixed media on Paper, Made in USA

Title #5: All my doubts are gone.

This group of works are my production done in New York City at end of 2015 and 2017. They have lot of patient and laborious work and process. It is done usually by mono-printing layers of "info" and retouching or adding singular details making it less "symmetric". I really like them because I feel they have lot of "junction" energies. I feel in them lot of impressions from living in Holy Land (Israel) and also new raw impacts from my new adventures at Brooklyn NY. They are diptych works and I saw them framed and in walls at the house of a friend and they really have power, energy and magnetic strings... I think so ;-)

Approx 19x13 inches, 2013. This is an original artwork. Only one 1/1 of a kind.

Popular Posts